Monday, June 7, 2010

at-TEN-tion!

-One thing is for sure: time flies.
-Actually there is another sure thing: I started to walk! Can you believe this? To be honest, for now I am still four-legs-drive, so I am really like a small giraffe...but I know that soon I will be rear-legs-drive...because it's sportier...so I heard on TopGear...you should pay attention to me pretty soon, when I will start my races...it's going to be really loud!
-And to make it even more complex, there is a third sure thing that kept me thinking all day today: my calendar shows that my age just turned TEN! Ten months, to be more specific...Wow, that's a round number! Easy to scribble! Even for me!
Ufff, I am somehow nervous...so it's already TEN months...since my parents have been asked regularly: "Ce mai face Iza?"

Well, I'm just fine, keeping myself busy with my thoughts...and my walks...and Ryan, which is a zebra and my bestest friend...thanks for asking!
See you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment