Tuesday, July 6, 2010

XI

Don't think this is the name of some Chinese princess, because it isn't. And it isn't because every post needs to be about me, and I am not a Chinese princess...I think I might be sort of a princess, but definitely not a Chinese. Why is this? It's really simple, I'll explain.
i). Firstly, I am not yellow - I am pink. Or maybe orange, but for sure not yellow...
ii). Secondly, I am not small - oh, no! Yes, they call me "small giraffe", but be very careful when you read this slogan: "small giraffe" doesn't mean small...small mouse, or small dog, or even small zebra - this is small! But small giraffe?...hmmm, this does not mean small, but merely "not so big"...for example, today mom took me to my doctor for a "small audit" (so it was probably a review...) and we learned that I am 78 cm long! And I started from 50 cm back in August last year, which means that I have stretched 28 cm in eleven months (got it?) - that is about 2.5 cm per month, which is a very good average, by all standards...
iii). Thirdly, I do not have small asian eyes - no-no! I have a nice pair of big blue eyes...check it out!

So in the end what is it about? Well, nothing special...it's just that eleven months are gone now and I am preparing myself for the big event...AMR 31 days!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment